The Lives and Times of Two Awesome Kids

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

So Much For Keeping This Updated

I was doing so good for awhile there. Forgive me. I've been busy! The Boy is in the midst of Potty Training and let's just say I wish it were going better. *sigh* He also is talking up a storm now and says the funniest things. I can't tell you how many times in a day Tree and I will just bust up laughing at him. And he loves it. He is the ham in the family. He is obsessed with singing and dancing and a new kids' show called "Yo Gabba Gabba". He has written his own song that he sings all the time. Here are the lyrics:

Sing a song!
R-E-D!
Sing a song!
R-E-D!

Emma Rose is into poetry now. She writes poems every night. I am not sure why she calls them "poems" as they are more like short stories. She is working very, very hard on using proper capitalization in her writing. She learned to write using all capitals and it is proving a hard habit to break. Her teacher calls her "The Capital Queen". We have her first Parent Teacher Conference of the year tomorrow and I can't wait to see what her teacher has to say. I believe I will get a copy of her report card then, as well.

No comments:

Contributors