The Lives and Times of Two Awesome Kids

Monday, March 5, 2007

Writing









When we had Emma's conference her teacher mentioned what a great writer Emma is. While some of the other kids will write a sentence or two, Emma fills the entire sheet with words. Here is something she wrote recently. The teacher asked the students to write about what they would do if they had a dog. Emma worked so hard on the assignment that her teacher gave her a PRIDE ticket (a special award teachers hand out when a student is showing a good example). Emma's essay reads: I would take my dog to the park and I would take she to the slide then we would go to the ice cream place then we would go home then we would play hide and seek and then we would get my dog in the tub and then we would watch TV and we would watch "Polly Pocket Movie".

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yeah Emma! That's our girl! Papa and I are SO proud of you. Keep up the excellent work. Love, Nana

Contributors