The Lives and Times of Two Awesome Kids

Friday, March 23, 2007

International Night


Well, I have decided I need a telephoto lens for my camera. None of the photos of the performance turned out very good. And in our classic style, we ran out of video tape less than halfway through the performance. Good news is that we can order copies of the performance from the school district and they should be really nice, professional copies.

After the kids sang, we headed to Emma's classroom where she showed us a "suitcase" she had made filled with all kinds of Australia projects.

Emma says, "International Night was fun. My favorite part was singing. It was fun when we played before we went on stage. The kids in our class were being so funny. We made koalas and we made kangaroos for our hats."

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just smiled and smiled when I saw this photo. What a great smile! Emma, learning about Australia must have been very interesting and fun. Do you think you'd like to go there sometime? I think I would. I wonder what thing you most liked about this project. Love, Nana

Contributors