The Lives and Times of Two Awesome Kids

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Guess what is in our garage right now?

I will give you a hint: it is BIG. Very, very big. Yup. Yesterday we went and picked up the Lightning McQueen bed and it is now hiding under a blanket and a shower curtain in the garage. The box is almost 7 feet long and hung out the back of our van. We had to drive home very slowly with the hatch open in the rain but we got it home safely.

The plan for Saturday is to get Oliver out of the house while Tree and I go buy a mattress and box spring and assemble the bed. I can't wait to see the look on his face. As of right now the only part of his birthday that he has shown interest in is the cake. "Where's my birthday cake?" I think he has forgotten that on birthdays you get not only cake, but presents, too!

No comments:

Contributors